Document Solutions for Professionals
"Document management is the process of capturing and managing documents electronically, providing a single point of access to all your business critical information from its creation to its archival or destruction.”
Paper Based Systems - The Problems
- Accountancy practices generate a huge volume of important correspondence which has to be filed securely presenting you with three major headaches:
- How to manage the large volume of paper – leading to loss of staff time and internal & offsite storage costs.
- How to make the documents easily and repeatedly accessible by the right people.
- How to share files yet avoid misfiled, unreturned and lost files.
3G Solutions accountancy document management software was developed keeping in mind people who use it! Because of this it fits in with the working practices of accountants. It is intuitive, simple to use and will save you time and money.
How it works:
- All incoming post is scanned to the relevant client file and, simultaneously, to the on- screen inbox of the manager for whom it is intended.
- Outgoing letters, spreadsheets are automatically saved to the client file and any attachments are scanned to the file directly from the scanner.
- At the same time as the scanning OCR (Optical Character Recognition) takes place so that the documents text can be stored and searched for easy access.
- Documents are stored sequentially in the clients file and can be easily accessed via the client’s file name, date or using keywords. Thumbnails are color coded to match types of work for easy.
- Most accountancy document management software systems are based on a system where results are returned via a list, allowing users to select a document and review. It can all take too long to find the document without adding very specific criteria to a search.
3G Solutions’s accountancy document management software redefines this by returning all documents stitched together chronologically as one file, making review of documents more efficient – you can literally flick through the documents sequentially; just as you would a paper based filing system.